https://setem.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/6.BAK_.jpg 630 1280 SETEM http://setem.org.tr/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/setemlogo.png SETEM2018-07-26 10:36:262018-10-24 16:37:276.SETEM ACADEMY BAK and INTERNATIONAL SILK ROAD SHORT FILM AWARDS SPECIFICATION
- Fictional and animation films with a duration not exceeding 20 minutes and documentaries with a duration not exceeding 45 minutes can participate in the competition.
- Participating films must be in PAL format.
- Application form can be obtained from setemakademi.com
- Films sent to competition, by stating director’s name and attend and screened at SETEM Academia events are considered without commercial purpose by the contestants.
- For the promotion of the festival, the use of up to 20 seconds piece of each work or a trailer at media (TV, radio, press, publications, internet etc.) for the promotional purposes is considered as accepted by the contestants.
- The judgments of the pre-selection committee and the jury are final.
- The deadline for the admission to the festival is 01 October 2018. Participants must send their participation application forms to email@example.com this date at the latest.
- Responsibility for copyright belongs to the owner of the work.
- Films participating in the festival will first pass the pre-selection. The selected films will be voted by the jury which is formed by the industry professionals and will be announced at the awards ceremony to be held in December.
- Applications for the 11th International Awards must be submitted at
www.filmfreeway.com . National applications can also be submitted at the same address.
- In addition, special jury prizes will be awarded in the category of the animation, documentary and short film among the participating films without passing pre-selection.